Green Tech becomes Samsung mobile phone distributor

Green Tech Samsung distributor

Samsung Pakistan seems to have added another stalwart in its team in shape of a new distributor for mobile phones. We have been hearing this news for quite some time but it wasn’t official until now.

A newspaper ad published just yesterday says,

After Teletec Enterprises and Muller & Phipps Pvt Ltd, Samsung welcomes on board Green Tech in its journey of success.

That tells the whole story that a new mobile phone distributor has just joined the Samsung team and it has become official now.

It is very premature to comment on the future of all three of them and the sales graph of Samsung Pakistan which is not at its best for the last couple of years but what we are certain that Samsung Pakistan is continuously endeavoring for a better position in the mobile phone market and addition of Green Tech makes it clear.

Although this new distributor doesn’t have a website yet but we managed to know about its future plans from one of its officials who told, “Though, Green Tech is a new company but people who have formed this distribution company have tons of mobile phone selling experience under their belt. We are here to introduce a whole new way of mobile phone selling in Pakistan. Our aim is to become the leading Samsung distributor by the end of 2013″.

green tech logoSamsung, all over the world is having joyous of times by selling a good number of smartphones, courtesy Galaxy series. What bothers the Korean company is number of ultra low cost phones (ULC) especially in the developing markets where apart from Nokia, Chinese mobile phones have changed the dynamics of entry and middle level mobile phones.

“Green Tech promises to deal with this situation in Pakistan by focusing more on the penetration of ULC phones which are under $ 50 price tag, added the official.

While commenting on the customer services, the official further added, we have planned to introduce a new customer services experience in Pakistan that has never been here. Other than conventional dealer network, we will open 10 company owned retail shops by the end of 2013 in all the major cities of the country where customers will be able to feel and experience their dream smartphones. Dedicated team of trained professional will help customers in making their mind for their next phone”.

We hope that Pakistani mobile phone lovers could eventually see this happening in next couple of months as after sales service and customer support have almost become nonexistent.

In the coming days, we will try to see and update our readers that how this new entrant lives up to its promises.

Did you like the post? Please follow us on Twitter and Facebook for latest updates

Comments

1. Rehman mahar says

Samsung Galaxy S4 IMEI – Galaxy S4 GT 19500 IMEI when i am checking imei no my cell is showing ( null /null ) what should I do I have lso warrenty so can I send it to u ?

• Tech Guru says

Rehman, Where did you buy this set from? and what code you enter to display the IMEI number?

2. Rehman mahar says

I have problem withSamsung Galaxy S4 IMEI – Galaxy S4 GT 19500 IMEI .Its does not have any imei number .what should I do .

3. salman tayyab says

Blue tooth of my samsung 7562 was not working, here in karachi i went to the service out let they sent it to lahore after 15 days i was handed over said that the problem is resolved when i started using the problem is still there. what does it mean ? i selected the wrong set or samsung selected the wrong person ? job number was 6602.

4. Subhan says

i wana buy used note3 with green tech warranty 10 month
    i wnat to know
    how to check it’s original warranty card or fake?

5. Younas shinwari says

Greentech become Offical partner of Samsung…….The head office is located in Lahore…..In Rawalpindi its located at Bank Road,Zaman Center plotno.369,Adjacent Frequency Plaza,Saddar Rawalpindi……………we welcome u to the Samsung GreenTech…….

6. Nauman Ahmed says

Where is Green tech Customer Care office in Faisalabad. I have to claim the warranty of my SAMSUNG mobile

7. Imran Ahmed says

i just bought a cell 3 days back and there was a display issue in that samsung s4 and a ear piece was not fine i contact the shop from where i purchase that phone. The guy said to me contact the warranty claim center i reach the address of greentech warranty center rawalpindi but there was no office people said this office is under construction and there was no 1 to help. If u wont beleive me contact the warranty center of Rawalpindi this warranty distribution is fraud totally fraud.

• saeed says

Dear Imran. Its not a fraud. Its the biggest samsung official distributer in Pakistan. There are several offices of Green Tech in Pakistan like lahore, peshawar, karachi etc but the office in rawalpindi is under construction as Green Tech is newest and proudly biggest distributer of Samsung. Our all family members are purchasing Samsung mobiles in Green Tech warranty and its warranty services are great.

• uzma shahnawaz says

Umma ShahI ve recently bought Samsung Galaxy Grand DUOs 19082. The Wi-Fi option of my phone has stopped working all of a sudden i have reset and restarted my device but that didnt work out. I m very tensed and worried. Please tell me what to do …
        I want to claim warranty. I reside in karachi. Since u ve mentioned that you have excellent warranty services, I m hopeful that my matter will be resolved soon.
        Waiting for yr kind reply in anticipation.
        Ms. Uzma Shahnawaz

• Younas shinwari says

The GreenTech office in karachi is located in Saddar………..u may visit there,your problem will b solved IN SHA ALLAH………..

• Younas shinwari says

u r wrong my dear……come and check the Greentech pindi office on bank road…..also in lahore and Karachi……

8. M. Farhan says

lol…samsung keeps changing its partners in Pakistan. everynow and then we hear about a news company coming in and then leaving the stage because korean couldn’t stand the way it worked. LOL. Koreans need to grow up and just change their rules of engagement or else no one would be left to partner with them.

Leave your opinion